Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Buildings 4


Part four in a four part series

I'm going to be making a little print set out of these illustrations that I'm going to be selling at Canzine and online after that. I feel like with this one I was finally starting to get the feeling that I wanted to get out of these when I started which is a good feeling. That said, I really don't like the second Buildings illustration(it's just out of sync with the others and a little ugly) and might do another between now and Canzine.

I didn't intend for it to take me this long to get four done but i'm pretty happy with it, overall.

Jason <3

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm astounded by the versatility of your artwork. I'll have to save up some cash to buy the prints. Great work, sir.

Sam Spina said...

hell yeah dude i'll buy the shit out of those