Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fragments ver.1.0


So, the mini comic me and Oliver were doing didn't come together for TCAF. we really didn't have enough time, though, I have a pile of sketches and thumbnails for a story for it that I'm excited to get to when I have the chance.

Instead, I put together a little 12 page half letter size comic full of the stuff i've posted on here over the last couple of months. I'm going to be putting most of this stuff in a larger mini when I have more pages done but I really wanted to have something to give out to the people I meet at TCAF.

After I put it together I sat down and read the comics for the first time since I really started making them. It's interesting to read them with out being too close to them; I think I can actually look at them with a critical eye. Overall I'm happy with them for what they are, though, they are flawed in so many ways that they can only really get better.

Anyways, if you're at TCAF and you want one, hit me up!

1 comment:

Tooninator said...

nice package. Looks real profesh. Congrats. See ya in a few months.